RE: [TCML] laminations

not sure where your located,...I have some left over laminations from a ballast I built,....I built up a seperate 'E'  and 'I ' core, and shim the I and E for current control , if, you, or any one is intrested , I 'll email ya the specs> From: neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [TCML] laminations> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:26:33 -0500> CC: > > Thank you everyone for your input on laminations. From a transformer > standpoint, it was just a matter of curiousity for me, but from a practical > standpoint, I am more curious about its applications in ballasting. For the > moment I've been experimenting with ballasting mots with mots, but down the > road I hope to get a pole pig eventually.