[TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

Hi,

I emailed this list a while ago in search of someone who had a large Tesla
Coil for a TV show about the history of technology.

We ended up buying a BTC4 kit (500 KV) from 'Information Unlimited' and now
we need someone with a masters degree in electrical engineering who would be
knowledgable enough to be able to supervise the assembly of the Tesla Coil.

We are looking for someone who is close to NYC, as that is where the
assembly of the Tesla Coil will take place.

If you are interested (or know of someone who might be interested), please
email Zoe at zoejwmproductions@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from some of you!

Zoe.