Re: [TCML] Ballastwith adjustable Core

You can buy 1/8th inch steel rod, usually cut into 6 foot lengths from any
local steel/metal supplier.  Just call a local machine shop and ask them
where they get their steel.  I use a chop saw to cut them up into 18" long
pieces to make up my primary "hash" filters --- use these on both pole and
nst systems.

Dr. Resonance