Re: [TCML] capacitance and efficiency questions

If you multiply the JAVATC results by 60% it will be accurate, especially
with this very small coil dia.

Going up to a 6 or 8 inch ID pvc tube will increase your sec potential by
nearly 800% or more.  The small dia is killing your -L x dI/dt where L
(inductance) is dependent on the square of the sec coil's radius.
With this size dia coil 70-75% x JAVATC predicted output is normal.

Dr. Resonance