Re: [TCML] Cheeshead Teslathon

I usually do it on/around that date.  I always post to this list in Aug
regarding the exact date and then pray that it doesn't rain.

Most HV experimenters are always collecting something --- usually because
they get a good deal on parts when buying surplus.  My warehouse has way too
many parts and I finally decided to "clean shop".

Regards,

Dr. Resonance