[TCML] SLIDE CHOKE ON EBAY (POLE PIG BALLAST)

Heres the item # 300234076394 - It's a 12.5 KVA rated, intermittent duty cycle linear slide core variable inductor. This is the best way to vary current to a pig or a PT transformer. easy to adjust on the fly, and no brushes or contacts to smoke! Opens @ $199!

I also have a .05uf 30 KVDC cap listed, should anyone have interest...

Lastly, I will be listing 3-4 more X-Ray transformers shortly - one switchmode and a few big conventionals.

Jack King

801-604-5136