4. Does the power need to double?

The coil parameters are such:

12" single (24" bipolar length) 2.25" Plexiglas
#30 awg Wire
1 or 2 10KV 23ma Obits (transformers)power needs verses single coil unknown
(neons available)
8.25" Plexiglas primary 1/8" tubing - tapable, turns for bipolar operation
undetermined K~.135 (one side)
Single resonant value of C=.006uf

I plan to wind the coil continuously all the same direction with maybe a 1"
space in the center to assist tuning.
There are simply too many unknowns here for me to be confident in the
outcome.
Any help would be welcomed.
I don't find much simple info on bipolar coil design. The target spark
length is ~ 24-30 inches