Re: [TCML] New Website

That's what I thought might have "sparked" the mirror site.
We all want to keep links updated to informative TC websites whenever possible.

BTW, if you do kill off AOL, your old link might stay online for quite a while. This happened to me way back when and I ended up with two very different websites (one updated, the other years old). I eventually deleted everything from the old website and created a link and forwarding script to the new site. So if you do move permanently, best to delete the old stuff right away and simply provide a link to the new web site.

Take care,
Bart

FutureT@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Bart,
I'm thinking of getting rid of AOL, so then I'd have only this new site. Cheers,
John