Re: [TCML] tcml primary self c

Jeremy,

I built a primary out of two strips of brass ribbon and one strip of copper in between and it was really bad, not to mention very expensive.

It worked but it was difficult to tune and the output wasn't that great. You also have more to worry about with turn to turn arcing. I didn't see any corona but I'm sure a time exposure would have shown a lot and I didn't think of that at the time. I'll post a picture later when I am at home. Maybe if you encase the whole thing in epoxy will you get rid of the corona but good luck tuning it. :)