Re: [TCML] tcml primary self c

Any corona would certainly cause a slow degradation of the sec coil.

What I'm saying is --- why not avoid poor engineering to start with? ---
rounded tubing works great so there is simply no reason to use sharp edges
near high voltages.  That would be akin to standing on the banks of a swift
river (that's the HV) if you can't swim.  sure, you can do it, but why take
any risk when it is not necessary?

Dr. Resonance