Re: [TCML] Sucker Gap

Gary,

I had read this on your website before, I guess I just forgot.  [I enjoyed
your website very much by the way.]  It's odd that this never happened with
any of my other NSTs, or maybe I just did not notice it?  I think I'm just
going to go to a rotary gap, I was having some power handling problems with
the gap last time I ran the coil.  The last time I ran it was with a 15/120
and .025uF cap.  This time I'm going to be running a 12/240 with a .05uF
cap.  I worry that with that power level the PVC may burn or melt after a
minute of runtime.