Re: [TCML] pole pig ballasting

Hey Garry..

fortunately, the core was held together by a framework that allowed the core to be separated. In some of the worst case senerios, the individual plates are layed out in an overlapping pattern and then welded together making disassembly nearly impossible. Other mehods of "assembly" are the E side is one section and the I section is also an individual part but have been welded together, there is hope in removing the welded parts by grinding the weld out and constructing a "clamp" to hold the I portion in place once the weld has been removed.

Scot D

garry neeley wrote:

How did you seperate the E section from the I section.  The transformer I
got for my ballast reactor is about the same size as the one your using.
Bamacoiler