Re: [TCML] Yet another NST Depotting Topic

The only 120V 15/30 I have is a Transco potted in epoxy.  I'm running it in
parallel with the France for a combined output of 120mA.  Both transformers
plus the step-up transformer makes power supply weigh a lot.  I would rather
just push the France up to 120mA, but I'm not sure if it will take it.  This
is why I wanted to get opinions from others.