Re: [TCML] I think I ruined my 6" secondary.

Hey Phillip...

Im in New Orleans, its so humid here you need gills to breathe... and yes I have been bit by my 12X60 secondary twice and the 8X35 secondary has gotten my attention several times ( even tho I handle it with care great with full anticipation of being bit) Seems that form material and coating has alot to do with the ability to retain a charge... the 12" is heavy walled cardboard shipping tube and the 8" is Lexan both covered with Behr 50. Ive never been bit by the 4" PVC with Behr 50.

Scot D

Phillip Slawinski wrote:

Interesting how every says that the secondary is likely to shock you.  I use
the same sort of epoxy and I have never been shocked by the secondary.
Maybe that's because it's so humid here the thing just won't hold a charge
for more than a few seconds.