Re: [TCML] Tuning, Debugging of built TC system

Dear Fritz,

thank you for the flowers! I'm happy to be your friend. But I'd never claim to be a TC "expert": too many topics there, where I just feel to be like a newbie, while obviously having some experience with others. There are a few TCML members on the list, to which the designation is more appropriate...

Kind regards, Kurt

Fritz W. Egli wrote:
Dear David, dear Gary, dear All,

With the help of my friend Kurt Schraner the tuning guide I mentioned
has been established and it seams to me very perfect! As to be
expected from a expert on Kurt Schraners level.
I am aware that experts have differente believes, opinions in certain
details, I was just interested to find other such tuning
guides-instructions, if existing in American coiler circles.
In the German Tesla forum I did not find such a complete, precise
tuning guide.-
However, I am very happy with Kurt Schraners imput, knewing that it is
perfect.
Thanks again and kind regards, Fritz

PS: I am sorry that my other request (JavaTC calc.Programm) arrived
at the forum very messed up, formatting lost, hardly readable. Will
try again, later, not HTML, what coud be the problem acording to Mr.
Chip.