To: <Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 4:22 AM
Subject: [TCML] Eager to learn: Tuning - Debugging of built Coil System

Dear All,

Has somebody a written, detailled  "TUNING - DEBUGGING GUIDANCE"
for a existing, built TC coil system, to be fired up first time,
that can help a newbie to work strictly, structured toward perfection -?

With the help of a Swiss expert - a good friend, we coud establish such a
guidance in German language.
If same exists in English, I woud like very much to crosschek, to learn of
possible differente philosophies, differente expert opinions.

Kind regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Fritz W.Egli