[TCML] FW: Nottingham Gaussfest 2008 Details

Hi,

Here are the full details for the Nottingham Gaussfest on the 1st March 2008

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about take a look here
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest/ and here
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest2007/index.php

For security reasons I would prefer not to put the location of the Scout
hall into the public domain (list/website) hence the direct mail. I have no
problem with this being passed on via email to any other coilers or
interested parties.

Please reply to this email to confirm receipt and please let me know what
time(s) you will be arriving if possible, and what equipment you will be
bringing. (Especially if you you would like  access on Friday)

Pricing will be £5.00 for coilers and £3.00 for visitors, All proceeds to
the Scout Group.

Teas, Coffee?s & other drinks will be available all day on Saturday.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

Cheers Derek, (  <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Access

16:00-20:00 Friday for setup
09:30-18:00 Saturday

Setup, Friday Afternoon (29th Feb.) I will be available at the hall from
16:00 local. If you do arrive earlier  and I?m not there give me a ring on
my mobile number (below)

We can all depart later on for beers and a meal to the Cadland Pub. (turn
right out of hall, around the corner, 300 yards on the left on the main
road.)

Location

1st Chilwell and Attenborough Scout Hall
Depot Corner
Attenborough Lane
Chilwell
Nottingham
NG9 5JP

Map

 <http://www.multimap.com/p/browse.cgi?pc=ng95jp>
http://www.multimap.com/p/browse.cgi?pc=ng95jp

<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ng9+5jp&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=52.914363
,-1.23682&spn=0.00885,0.030642&om=1&iwloc=addr>
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ng9+5jp&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=52.914363,
-1.23682&spn=0.00885,0.030642&om=1&iwloc=addr

Contact
Derek Woodroffe 07970252969 (mobile)

Travel

By Train

Main Station is Nottingham, nearest stations are
Beeston or Long Eaton Stations
Check with  <http://www.centraltrains.co.uk/> http://www.centraltrains.co.uk

By Bus

Trent Buses, Rainbow 5 runs past the scout hall from Nottingham Broad Marsh
bus station  or Derby bus station

 <http://www.trentbuses.co.uk/> http://www.trentbuses.co.uk

By Taxi

            Cable Cars 01159 229229