From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 2:34:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] list traffic

I noticed the same thing. I also have noticed that I
cannot train Yahoo!Mail that list mail isn't SPAM.
Even my own posts that I send to the list, go into the
Bulk mail folder.

Although if you've been on the list for awhile, you'll
recall that it always dies way down during the
holidays. In the past, it got so bad that it appeared
previous moderators loosened the OT rules a bit, just
to keep things going.

Adam