[TCML] Re: Distribution transformer manual (fwd)

Something I got that others may find useful:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:36:13 -0500
From: Phil Barringer <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Distribution transformer manual

Chip,

We have the GE Distribution transformer Manual GET-2485 in stock for
distribution.  It is a wire bound publication approximately 3 X 5. We also
have a small quantity of GE Transformer Connections GET-2J

The price for GET-2485 is $17.50 per copy.  GE asks that you send a check
with your order unless you are ordering 25 or more copies.  They will bill
for the larger order.

You may send your check and order to:
Barringer & Associates
P.O. Box 1574
Hickory, NC 28603

or fax your PO for 25 or more to (828) 327-8440

Please be sure to include a UPS shipping address

Let me know if you need any other information.

Phil