Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: [TCML] Terry Filter

Hello,

I am curious, has anyone ever measured the inductance of a 1K 100w Ohmite
resistor? I don't know if they are inductive canceling. The two inch spark I
got while adjusting my unloaded Terry Filter is still a mystery. The gaps
were 1/8" each at the time and the center was grounded to the neon and
mains.

I am thinking reverse RMF from ramping up the variac too fast???

Jim