Re: BPS measurement, was Re: [TCML] Spark gap

Hi Adam,

Yes, I've got nice Pearson (from a super person on this list). But as I've mentioned, I absolutely need isolation with the recording device I want to use, so light will be used no matter what drives it (could be the light itself, current, sound, almost anything).

Take care,
Bart

Yurtle Turtle wrote:
How about one of those fance storage CT's? I've never
seen one in action, and don't know the specs, but at
work, while trying to troubleshoot why something was
acting up, a number of small battery powered CT's were
used to measure a number of events. If I recall, the
things stored a lot of data. If it would work, you
could simply place it on the conductor leading from
the gap to the cap.

Adam