Re: [TCML] [PA]Forecast good for Cal U students' StormFest

Well... that puts that controversy to rest. Maybe now he will stop saying that kVA Effects ripped off his Dr. Megavolt act...

Our suits are patterened after HV Lineman suits. They are custom made from stainless steel mesh (like a shark suit). No bird cages, stove pipes or chicken wire are used in their construction. We've never been to Burning Man. ;-) Hollywood Stuntman Tony Magno was the first person to wear one of ours in 1999.

Jeff