  From: David Rieben
  To: Tesla list
  Cc: David Rieben
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 11:22 AM
  Subject: Big Tesla related items available

  Hi all,

  I have a few extra items that I probably won't be using in
  the forseeable future and would like to offer it to the list
  first. First, I have 100 uFd, 10 kV rated energy discharge
  capacitors, one an orange Maxwell, model # 33504, the
  other a gray NWL, model # 10257. They are each of the
  low inductance, single terminaled metal cased type (the
  metal case is the "second" terminal) and each weigh in
  the 140 to 160 lbs. range. They  are of course far too
  large in capacitance and too low in voltage rating for a
  practical Tesla coil cap but at 5 kJ each, they would be
  excellent for a rail gun, exploding wire, or a coin shrinker/
  can crusher project.

  I also have a couple of extra pole pigs that are sitting
  around collecting dust and in need of a good home.
  One is a double horned 15 kVA unit, the other is a
  single horned 25 kVA unit. Both are 120/240 volt - 14.4
  kV units. They are quite heavy and the 15 kVA unit
  weighs around 325 lbs. and the 25 kVA unit weighs
  about 375 lbs.

  All of the items are fully functional and guaranteed in
  working order.

  Now for the only catcher. They are located in Memphis,
  TN and I will NOT ship them unless you can arrange for
  their pick up at my place yourself, as freight shipping has
  proven to be a real pain in the butt for me in the past.
  Of course, it goes without saying that you would be fully
  responsible for any resulting freight/shipping charges.
  I CAN help you load them into your appropriate hauling
  vehicle if you decide to come and pick them up yourself.

  As far as cost, just make me a REASONABLE offer.
  (Example: $100 for the entire lot is NOT a reasonble
  offer - $100 for one of the caps or $175 for the 15 kVA
  transformer IS what I would consider a reasonable
  offer).

  If SERIOUSLY interested, contact me off-list and I can
  also provide photos of any or all the items if desired:
  drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx

  David Rieben