[TCML] 24,000 VOLT 15 KVA Trans FOR SALE:

Greetings List!

Should anyone have application, I have a 24KV 15KVA Bombarder for sale. This is a basically new TRANSCO unit, These are strip wound, single floating HV secondary, and epoxy potted - compact - and POWERFUL.

These are criminally expensive new (about $2300), I'm asking $699. If you need a current limiting ballast, I can source one for you too (linear slide choke, saturable reactor, tapped reactor, etc).

I am in a serious pare-down mode, as Im contemplating a move to Phoenix, so, I will be selling off a lot of toys over the next few months - as hauling tons of iron to the desert isnt practical....

SHIPPING: - I can get this beast to most major ports in the lower 48 for an avg of $150

If interested in this tranny, let me know

Jack King

801-604-5136