Re: [TCML] comment about new coilers

Hi Bart,

It was good hearted of you to come to Miles' defense with your very
plausible and rational explanation of what he wrote. Too bad that his very next  post
undid it all:

"OK guys, whatever you say.

My dad threw me in the pool, and guess  what, I learned how to swim, and
fast too!

If blowing up parts, isn't  part and parcel with working on Tesla coils
then I don't know what is."

Moves him to my "A-list"

Matt D

In a message dated 2/16/08 10:47:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,