[TCML] 30 Watt Tesla Coil References...

Hey all,
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2008/30W/index.htm
Here are some reference items to the former post I did.  The July 1919 Electrical Experimenter is partcularly interesting.  Several photosshown are the Tesla Coils he made for his various "Circuit Controller" patents.   Its interesting that when the Tesla Museum in Belgrade reprinted this article, they chose some different photos in place of the originals...(?)

I also included some excerpts from the 1897 lecture pages - this is an interesting and inexpensive book that provides a lot of unique information on some obscure Tesla topics in his own words, such as table top coils and Lenard and X-Ray tubes...Forgive the lack of details on the color renderings.  I did these for lecture purposes to show something more than the old black and white plates.  They're not perfect, but without written information on them I had to rely only on enlarged photos from the article and the patent drawings.

Still on the topic of Tesla and coil efficiencies, --and this is just my opinion--  In magazines such as "Century", where the general audience was the general public - non-scientific, and new to electricity in general -  I have no doubt that Tesla toyed with the audience as much as he could get away with...but at his lectures, which were known to be filled with the most prominent men of science at the time - some of which were his rivals to a certain extent - I feel he couldn't get away with it.   I am sure, considering the intelligence of the audience, that he was challanged on many occasions to prove his own statements, espescially when real functioning machines were present.

Jeff Behary