[TCML] Auto Transformer TC with 2 toroids.

About 25 years ago I build a Tesla coil with the primany located in the exact center of the secondary coil.  The primary coil was 20 turns of #12 copper wire in the center of a 4" PVC pipe.  The second coils were 500 turn coils on each side of the secondary coil with #24 copper wire.  All 3 coils were wound in the same direction and connected in series. I attached a Toroid to each end of the secondary coil.  The power supply was a 15K 60ma neon, spark gap, and the capacitor.  The power supply was connected to the primary coil with aligator clips. Move the aligator clips to find resonance frequency and it shoots streamers between the 2 toroids.  The only cool thing about this type of TC is 1 white hot streamer.  It looks like if you touched it you would probably die.  That white hot arc would shoot holes it anything.  I could slide a sheet of cardboard through it and it looked sorta like machine gun bullets pin hole size.  1 white hot spark is not as exciting as a TC with 20 streamers going in all directions. Different idea.