[TCML] Scopes. Scott Hanson

Scott, Your mail still bounces back to me

I have had a tek 485 which suffered a power supply failure, so I bought a TDS210 used on E-bay. I have had it for 6-7 years and the display is getting an intermittent failure. Still my choice for field work. Every once in a while I disassemble it and wiggle a connector to the screen, that seems to help a couple of weeks, then the fault is back.

About 2 years ago, I bought a brand new TDS 2014 which is now my bench scope. 4 channels, color screen, very nice scope.

Excellent scope, great service, weights next to nothing.
The new B series has USB interface too.

Don`t hesitate. 4 channels is great, color is a luxury, and there is a really nice 60MHz version that is a veritable giveaway.

I recommend the TDS scopes from TEK without hesitation.

Cheers, Finn Hammer