Re: [TCML] Wireless Transmission Theory

Being an EE, I know of some brilliant folks that can do anything on paper but they cannot pick up a soldering iron without getting burned as they do not know which end to grab. Others are not afraid of getting dirty with the practical aspect of the real world.

Some folks in this list will spear anyone if they voice any opinions that are contra to their own.

Frank