[TCML] NY/Pennsylvania Coilers

To Tesla subscribers living in the NY or Pennsylvania region,

I am looking for someone who would be interested in appearing on a History
Channel documentary about the history of technology. One segment will
include a discussion of Tesla Coils and we would like to find someone who
has a Tesla Coil (preferably 6ft or more) and would be willing to assemble
it. We are interested in someone who would be able to explain the star of
the show how a Tesla Coil is made and how it functions while they assemble
the piece before the camera.

If interested, please email Zoe at zoejwmproductions@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, and hope to hear from some of you!

Zoe.