Re: [TCML] Tesla Coiling Without Sparks

Addendum:

In my recent reply to Prof. Gudenas I wrote,
Regarding the wireless transmission of electrical energy between a Tesla
coil transmitter and a Tesla coil receiver, . . . Another proposed
mechanism for which a mathematical description is presently being sought
is that which Tesla referred to as "electrostatic induction."

It should be understood that electrostatic induction is a proposed mechanism
by which the two distant elevated terminals might be electrically coupled
together.  In all cases of the Tesla wireless system, without exception, the
TC transmitters and terrestrial TC receivers are coupled together by
electrical conduction through the earth between their ground terminals.

Gary Peterson