[TCML] Spheres for Sale!!!!!

Hello All:

I've just recovered from a catastrophic hard drive failure.  Thank God or
somebody that backed up my "stuff" on a 3 gig "stick".  Anyway, I'm currently
listening to a Bonzo Dog Band album and my R.N. wife is sleeping: So, lord
snoopy's gigintic electric poisonous head is; oh well, anyway...........

To be serious, I do have a lot of spheres in both AL and CU, from 2" to 14".
Anyone interested can email me directly at:  john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or phone me on
my cell at (949) 701-0005 pst.

By the way, one of my long-time domain names, i.e., www.tesla-coil.org was
"stolen" from me and there doesn't seem to be anything that I can do about it.
Rats, where's my baseball bat???????

Also, I'm also looking to buy Tesla related items.

Cheers,

John F. Cooper III
Laguna Hills, CA
(949) 701-0005