[TCML] Help for TV pilot about Tesla Coil

Hello-

I'm a researcher for a TV production company, and with great
excitement I've recently found your website. I'm working on putting
together a pilot show, part of which involves a segment about Tesla Coils.

Perhaps the subscribers of the listserv could help me with a few questions?

1. We are really impressed with Kevin Eldredge's coil - does anyone
have his contact details for our producers?

2. We are looking for other coil makers as well, in the manner of Mr.
Eldredge's coil - large homemade style ones on the east coast of
America, if anyone knows of any off hand. The bigger the better.

Thanks,
Chris Maddaloni

cm.jwmprod@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.jwmprods.com/