Re: [TCML] Lab Photos

Nice site Richard! Looks like Nevada to me. My parents moved out there after they retired (their in the middle of nowhere also). Now, if you have some ground water not too far down, an artesian well just off the RF ground side of the building might make a nice place to dig and make a nice RF ground at the same time.

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Bart

Richard Quick wrote:
http://spectrotek.com/Richard_Quick's_new_lab/

I have had a number of requests for photos, and Ralph Hartwell was kind enough to contact me and offer to host them. Check in every few weeks as I will try to update and detail what I can as time allows.

Richard Quick