Re: [TCML] SISG Pig - day 2

Great job Phil!

I'll be interested to see photo's someday of the SISG and components. I don't have much to say since I haven't built my own yet, but I'm certainly listening. I've got 6 of Marks boards but have become very lazy lately regarding coiling. Still, would love to see some pics someday.

Take care,
Bart

FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx wrote:
Folks-