To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Threadkill -- RQ Non-coiling stuff

Gary,

   I don't think there is anyone on the list who  doesn't appreciate "all
that Mr. Quick has done to advance the art of Tesla coil construction, and to promote the device's practical application here in the 'modern age.'" It's just that some of us distinguish between "Modern Age" and "New Age", and believe
that some things are not on topic regardless of who  says them. We can
appreciate all his real achievements, just as we appreciate all Tesla's real
achievements without making holy relics of  Teslaean coprolite.

Matt D.

In a message dated 2/4/08 12:51:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,