Re: New list? Was Re: [TCML] Threadkill -- RQ Non-coiling stuff

seems to me there is alot of work and hardware involved with running This list, ( archiving, moderating etc) what if the nonmoderated list is allowed but there will be no archiving and become a "source" for those who wish to have it, where emails are automatically fowarded to that list?? just a thought because I have no idea on how the system works...

Scot D

Chip Atkinson wrote:

This being a meta-thread, I thought I'd approve it and follow up with my
comments.

I could start another unmoderated free-for-all list if there's enough
interest.  At the moment I don't have any opinion either way as long as it
doesn't suck up network bandwidth.
I'll think about it a little bit but in the mean time comments are
welcome.

Chip