Re: [TCML] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Phillips" <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:22:47 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [TCML] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Sorry but I sure don't.  Redding is pretty close to as far from me
as a place in California can be and I have no contacts outside the local
area, and very few of those.  Maybe somebody up SF way can help?

Ed

>Ed
>
>Does anybody know of a contact around Redding, California I could go and see a coil working?
>Information would be appreciated..Thanks
The area I can get to without great expense is from the Oregon Border to Sacramento, and over to Eurika..Thanks