[TCML] anyone need darlingtons

I just discovered I had a box of about 500 GE brand D40C1 darlingtons

Spec is here http://store.americanmicrosemiconductor.com/d40c1.html - they seem to go for $3 on the web - I certainly don't need 500 of them - 50 cents each seems fair - they ought to make good drivers for a higher power device, they aren't particularly powerful themselves - they are plenty fast enough for a power source for a plasma globe or use in a solid state tesla coil -

anyway, if interested, chase me down off the list. I'm trying to reduce clutter in my garage
Bill
www.wbnoble.com