Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

That sounds a lot like a quote from Albert Einstein - who supposedly never memorized his phone number or address, and even had to paint his front door red to find it - "I never memorize anything I can look up." Of course, I've never looked for sources on this, so it may be a myth.

Adam