Re: [TCML] New Geen Monster picks on Flickr

Any idea what's going on? Is this a resonance thing? I've heard of caps on JL's, but have never played with them.

I have ten 35 kV 30 nF caps, so I can get as high as 35 kV 300 nF, but is 35 kV enough? If it ain't, I'm stuck at 75 nF at 70 kV. I ain't gonna risk my Plastic 100 nF cap.

My pig - like yours - probably has quite a bit of BIL that you may be eating into.

Adam