Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:03 PM
Subject: [TCML] concrete forms

Hi List,
Does anybody off hand know the diameter of the cardboard concrete forms available at Lowe's or Home Depot, I'm finding their websites exceptionally hard to navigate to those particular products, and I am looking for something in the 18-20 inch diameter range (for an unrelated project, I ask here because somebody will probably know.) thanks.

Scott Bogard.