[TCML] Something interesting

I hope this is not considered off-topic. I'm in Washington, DC right now, looking at more Tesla papers at the Smithsonian Institution. I thought I'd mention something interesting. I found a letter by someone who knew Tesla at his laboratory in Shoreham (Wardenclyffe). The letter (dated in the 60s) mentioned that the attic of a house neighboring Wardenclyffe was full of old Tesla apparati from the laboratory. I wonder if any of this is still around? In addition, there were photographs of Wardenclyffe from the 50s, showing the laboratory with some of Tesla's stuff still in it.  I'm sure many here have seen the picture of the Wardenclyffe lab with Tesla's single terminal (pancake) coil hanging on the wall. Well, there was a picture of it from the late 50s still hanging on the wall (for all those years)! The wood on which it was constructed was all smashed up and the windings were missing. I also found the exact address of Tesla's Colorado Springs lab: 1402 E Pikes Peaks Ave, according to one of the documents in the collection.

Anthony