Re: [TCML] lareg toroids for Tesla coils

Thanks Arjan.  If you require an electrostatic field plot I have Maxwell 3D
which does it.  If you email me a complete drawing I could run the plot for
you.
It requires 12 hrs (all night) running on my 3.2 GHZ computer!

Happy holidays and thanks for the data.

D.C. Cox