RE: [TCML] Information

This site has a good deal of Tesla's patents listed in online in full
text with original diagrams:
http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/index.html
Lots of other very cool stuff there.

This one http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00454622.pdf is the earliest form
of Tesla coil listed here, and possibly the first of the type ever
patented, of this I'm not certain. Its original purpose as listed on
this patent was for a new system of electrical lighting, and also
includes designs for his one electrode carbon button lamps. The patent
also claims "The method of producing an electrical current for practical
application, such as for electrical lighting, which consists in charging
a condenser by a given current, maintaining an intermittent or
oscillatory discharge of said condenser through or into a primary
circuit and producing thereby in a secondary working-circuit in
inductive relation to the primary very high potentials, as set forth"

This one http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/01119732.pdf would be the most
refined of his coils patents, the magnifier design that Wardenclyffe was
probably modeled after.

http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00645576.pdf is the first of his patents
intended for the wireless transmission of electrical energy. Very
interesting reading.

And this one http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00685012.pdf is his use of
supercooled conductors to increase the intensity of electrical
oscillations. So advanced he was...

This page lists several really cool Tesla related books -
http://www.tfcbooks.com/mainpage/links.htm

At this same site is this transcript of the lecture he gave at the
Institution of Electrical Engineers, London, February 1892, where he
introduced a good deal of his finding to the scientific
community...including what we now know as the plasma globe.
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1892-02-03.htm#OSCILLATOR There are some
interesting diagrams included here.

Enjoy!

Shannon Weinhold
Klasdja Intelligent Innovations

"The problems of today cannot be solved by thinking the way we thought
when we created them."
-Albert Einstein