[TCML] JavaTC PF cap calculation XL,XC,Z

Hello List,

I asked a similar question of JavaTC before but should the PF capacitance be
calculated with the transformer top KVA and top voltage rating regardless of
ballast inductance and over- volting  and over currenting or will it be a
variable? I'm on the edge of my power source delivery and would like to get
an accurate PF correction value. The transformer does not spec its
impedance. It seems to me the ballast impedance would affect the value and
the capacitance would likewise affect the ballast phasing.

Thanks,

Jim Mora