[TCML] Does anyone have a TC I can borrow in San Francisco on Feb 9th 2009 ?

Folks,
I know this is an odd request...but here goes. I need to give a talk to
about 4000 electronic engineers at a conference in San Francisco on Feb 9,
2009. the topic of my talk is how to get more kids interested in technology
and engineering. I'd like to work in a very short.. but impressive.. Tesla
Coil demo into my talk. Normally when I give this type of talk locally talk
I use one of my 2 coils.. a 2KW spark gap model or a SSTC-2. The former is
too bulky to stick on a plane (I live in Vermont)..and the latter is not
impressive enough for such a large venue.

So.. does anyone know of someone who would be willing to lend me his/her
largish coil for that one day in Feb ? I'd be happy to all the transport
pay for any expenses including repairs.. and would even be willing to pay
some sort of 'rental fee' if that made this work.. I'm looking for
something that would through at least a meter spark (preferably more) and
could be moved by 1 or 2 people.. a 110V based rig would be easiest.. ..
though I think I could arrange for 220.

As a TC builder and promoter.. I know this is like asking to borrow
someone's kid.. but this is a good cause. Please let me know if you have a
coil to lend...or know of someone who might. Thanks so much !

-jc

John Cohn PhD
IBM Fellow - Systems and Technology Group
tel:   802-769-7676 (t/l 446-), cell: 802-578-0985
asst:Jleigh Howard 802-769-6035 (jleigh@xxxxxxxxxx)
blog: blog.myspace.com/johncohn