Re: [TCML] Where to get a Pole Pig

Hey Jason...

Check with Dr. Res on this list... he normally has a deceint stock. Be forewarned that shipping is costly these days... weight, fuel surcharges, etc... ( I bought 2 of them from him and the shipping cost more than the 2 piggies) also, since I have not seen your name on this list for not more than 2 years, please be careful with the piggie you will have NO 2nd chance if you get bit

kinda like this...
9KV/20mA nst  angry hamster
12KV/30mA nst  small dog with attitude and sharp teeth
15KV/60mA nst big dog with alot of attitude and alot of teeth
MOT multi pack  mean big dog with attitude and distemper with huge fangs
12KV/120mA+ PT  rabid elephant with an estrogen imbalance and quick reflexes
14.4KV/300++mA piggie rabid elephant with an estrogen imbalance, fast feet along with a serious hangover and in no mood to play
X-Ray trannie      russian roulette with a loaded single shot 105mm howitzer

this is how I rate the danger factor of hi volt trannies  ;)~

Scot D

Jason Prince wrote:

Hi everyone,

               I am looking at transformers, and I know that Pole Pigs are
an option.  So I've been looking around for some, but I can't seem to find
any on the internet or locally.  Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks

Jason Prince