[TCML] Push Button Station

I recently acquired a Westinghouse push button station for $10.  I
think it could make a really cool on/off switch for my coil.  My
problem is that I don't know how to wire it.  I'll post the link for
the photos at the bottom of this email.  Here are the specs.

There's a plate on it that says:

Type HD Push Button Station
Style 9C1313
600 Volts
25998-A
Made in USA by Westinghouse Electric and Manufacturing Company.

There's one black "on" button and one red "off" button.  Above those
buttons is an amber colored light.  There's also a plate that says
"T.D. Over 125V".  Under each button, there are 4 terminals.  Two for
the resting position, 2 for the pressed position.  Under the light,
there are screws, but I'm not sure where the terminals are.  There are
also two long, hollow green tubes that say "S 1032921A, Z 825".  I'm
not quite sure what they are.

I want to hook this up to my transformer, so I can push the "on" button
and start it (maybe I'll have to use some sort of relay?).  Then when I
push the off button, I want the transformer to turn off.  It'd also be
nice if I could wire the light to turn on with the coil.

Does anybody know how I can wire this to make this happen?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28523883@N06/?saved=1