From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Scott
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 2:11 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Counterpoise Idea

So I was shopping at Home Depot for stuff and I found that they have thin
stiff wire 'grids', presumably for reinforcing concrete floors, that are 4 x
8 feet in dimension. Right next to that, 48" wide rolls of chicken wire.
Jackpot.

I was thinking of putting two of these side by side for a 8 x 8' square
counterpoise then covering each half with chicken wire. Do you think this
would work for a coil that will sit roughly 48" high and have a 24" major
diameter toroid? (About 4kVA)

5:58 AM